[talk-au] Trouble with routing through an intersection

Simon Slater pyevet at iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 3 00:00:02 UTC 2021

On Thursday, 2 September 2021 4:03:16 PM AEST Michael James wrote:
> It's possible your change just hasn't made it's way to the routing engines
> yet.

Tried again this morning in OSM and still the same.

> The only issue with the intersection is I would not have that single segment
> between the highway and the 2 slip lanes, just connect the slip lanes
> directly to the highway. This shouldn't stop a routing engine finding a
> path.
Yes, I thought that short stretch seemed odd.  I'll delete that then and join
each side of the traffic island directly to the Calder Hwy.

With this method, will I need to do anything to not disturb Route C274 which
uses that segment?
--
Regards
Simon Slater