[talk-au] New Bing imagery?

Sam Wilson sam at samwilson.id.au
Sun Sep 5 23:18:16 UTC 2021

I'm not sure what the best way is, but the imagery on bing.com/maps
<https://www.bing.com/maps> appears to be the same as what's available
in the WMS service, so it's probably quicker to check there than to fire
up an editor. I found an edge of the high-res stuff in Dandenong South
(would link to it but Bing maps appears not to allow permalinks). Maybe
they publish the bounds somewhere? Maybe they're going to do more? Dunno.