[talk-au] FYI Public Records VIC - Map Warper

Sam Wilson sam at samwilson.id.au
Tue Sep 7 08:38:16 UTC 2021

MapWarper is most terrific.

Another instance that might be of use to OSMers is the Wikimedia one,
<https://warper.wmflabs.org/> which allows warping of any map uploaded
to Wikimedia Commons (i.e. has to be public domain or open licensed, so
not 100% compatible with OSM). I've done a few. The resulting data can
also be uploaded to OHM <https://openhistoricalmap.org>.