[talk-au] Friend requests from 'Porn Bots'

Matthew Davalle matthewdavalle1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 11:44:48 UTC 2021

Having some weird friend requests coming through after submitting
changesets to OSM, one I account was deleted however the second account
still exists and has a hyperlink in their bio linking to what seems to be
some dodgy porn site with the link using openstreetmap.org as a referee in
the URL.

Dunno if it's appropriate to attach the URL of said account to this post
but I was wondering if anybody else has seen dodgy friend requests (It's
the first time I've seen it and I've been mapping for nearly 2 years)

Thanks