[talk-au] Melbourne Intersections with duplicate ways and turn lanes

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 20:57:33 UTC 2021

Do you have a link to a changeset of one you worked on?

I haven't been able to find an example of where it was an issue, but
generally the rule of thumb is only using separate ways when they are
physically separated, so sometimes you're splitting into two parallel ways
for either direction, but not usually for each lane of the road in a single
direction.