[talk-au] Suspicious amount of removed bicycle tags

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 23:25:47 UTC 2021

& in Qld, at least, bicycles are allowed to be ridden on the footpath,
unless specifically barred.

" Riding on the footpath
In Queensland, cyclists of any age are allowed to ride on a footpath unless
prohibited by a ‘NO BICYCLES’ sign. You must give way to pedestrians and
ride in a manner that does not inconvenience or endanger other footpath
users."

Thanks

Graeme