[talk-au] Shared driveways

Alex Sims alex at softgrow.com
Thu Sep 23 02:27:47 UTC 2021

Hi,

I hadn't seen the "pipestream" before, and it does look to have some utility.

I'd much prefer that (legally) public roads be highway=residential/unclassified etc so as these will all be present in government data.

If it's private (even shared between many people) then it should be a pipestream or driveway or whatever so as to know you won't find it in a government based list and need to rely on survey on the ground or an aerial photo or whatever.

Alex