[talk-au] Shared driveways

Tom Brennan website at ozultimate.com
Thu Sep 23 10:08:55 UTC 2021

I'm not much of a fan of the term "pipestem", but as you say, the actual
key name is irrelevant - as long as the use is agreed. Certainly, I just
mentally translate it as "shared_driveway".

It seems to fill a useful niche, given the number of times recently I've
seen a driveway leading to multiple properties.

cheers
Tom
----
Canyoning? try http://ozultimate.com/canyoning