[talk-au] Shared driveways

Tom Brennan website at ozultimate.com
Thu Sep 23 10:16:12 UTC 2021

I had never heard of "pipestem", but the actual key name isn't really
relevant - any more than say "sidewalk" in Australia.

The wiki definition for "pipestem" is "shared driveway", which is what
we're looking to help distinguish from single driveway (service=driveway).

https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/203549225
As Graeme says, that appears to be highway=residential.

cheers
Tom
----
Canyoning? try http://ozultimate.com/canyoning