[talk-au] Shared driveways

Diacritic me at diacritic.xyz
Fri Sep 24 01:50:25 UTC 2021

Hey Graeme,

While I understand your reasoning about naming the driveways, but I
don't believe it is a good idea.

It isn't really the name of the roadway. By analogy, a sign saying
"Entrance" at a hotel wouldn't make name of the driveway "Entrance". A
numbered letter box next to a driveway is an entrance sign in a
different form.

Perhaps a relation with type 'entrance' would be the most appropriate
way to capture this connection from street->building?