[talk-au] Shared driveways

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 25 00:54:29 UTC 2021

I don't disagree with any of your comments!, but these are in a rural,
rather than a built-up area, so IMHO the situation is slightly different?

I've done a similar thing on a property I know in Western Qld where the
"driveway"is ~2 k long from the road to the house paddock, & also named
that with the property name.

Sure, you can put the name on the property itself, but which one of the
tracks actually leads to the house, rather than the shearing shed?

Thanks

Graeme