[talk-au] Suburb, or Town?

cleary osm at 97k.com
Mon Sep 27 11:09:18 UTC 2021

I say suburb.  If it is within a city or city metropolis, I'd say it's a suburb.

Further, I'd say the mapper who changed the tag for Keilor Downs with the explanation "Changing place=suburb to place=town so that streets can be found in map in next map release" is seriously wrong.

A town is a large settlement with homes and businesses but smaller than a city and not part of a city.