[talk-au] Australia MapRoulette QA and Missing Highways challenges

Salim Baidoun Salim.Baidoun at tomtom.com
Wed Nov 23 15:18:06 UTC 2022

Hello Australia OSM community,

tomtom recently improved its approach to data improvements through organised editing and have made several improvements. We re-engineered our logic and re-wrote our MapRoulette challenge descriptions and work instructions, then we performed an additional round of quality checks on every edit in our editing project. This work means that we feel confident about the quality of our data and our challenges.

So, with that background, let me share with you 4 newly refreshed MapRoulette challenge for editing:

Project: https://maproulette.org/browse/projects/50211

Spiky buildings: https://maproulette.org/browse/challenges/30104
Polygon is not closed: https://maproulette.org/browse/challenges/30105
This multipolygon is a simple polygon: https://maproulette.org/browse/challenges/30106
Missing Highways | Sydney: https://maproulette.org/browse/challenges/30107

Please let us know if you have any concerns or feedback–and happy editing!

Salim Baidoun and Hajar Elouafi

Salim A. Baidoun / Community & Partnerships - Global / Community Engagement /  salim.baidoun at tomtom.com<mailto:salim.baidoun at tomtom.com>