[Talk-ba] BiH Ground Survey

Michal Fabík michal.fabik at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 15:09:19 UTC 2019

Hi Jonathon,
I just wanted to ask how your trip to Bosnia was. What's the overall
outcome, what do you think about the general state of the country and
its map, have you got a report / article / blog post of some sort? I've
been running into a lot of Kaart changesets lately and I'm pleased to
see that a lot of useful data was added. It would be nice to see a more
complete picture. Also, the Facebook group for the OSM community in
Bosnia was revived recently so maybe a few paragraphs about your
activities could attract some people to mapping.

Cheers,

--
Michal Fabík