[Talk-ba] BiH Ground Survey

Jonathon McClung jonathon at kaartgroup.com
Thu Apr 4 22:06:09 UTC 2019

Hey guys!

Thanks for the feedback and offer to help.

@Michal: I shared your message with our team and we were really glad to hear that the data we added has been useful! We put a link to all of our resources on the country page of Bosnia and Herzegovina <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina#Kaart_Groundwork>. As far as posting on the Facebook group goes, that sounds like a great idea! However, currently I am doing a lot of work for our team internally, but I will get to it as soon as I can.

@Milorad: Thanks for the offer! Someone else on my team had some questions for you. You should get an email from her soon!

Thanks again!

Jonathon