[Talk-ba] BiH Ground Survey

Jonathon McClung jonathon at kaartgroup.com
Mon Jan 7 17:52:46 UTC 2019

Michal,

Thanks for the awesome and in-depth response! This is exactly the kind of thing pertaining to what we do! We will be basing ourselves out of Sarajevo and our itinerary will be subject to change but if we drive through Doboj I will make sure I keep an eye out for the EV charger.

Much appreciated,

Jonathon