[Talk-ba] Visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina

Michal Fabík michal.fabik at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 07:46:37 UTC 2019

Hi Gregory,
sorry about the late reply. Unfortunately, I won't be in Sarajevo at
that time and the Bosnian mapping community hasn't grown any since the
last time we met. It looks like you're on your own. If you want a tip on
what to map, I started this hiking trail some time ago and still haven't
got around to complete it:
https://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/#route?id=9161056
https://hiking.waymarkedtrails.org/#route?id=9166589

Also, if you run into any hiking guideposts anywhere in Bosnia, like
this: https://osm.fit.vutbr.cz/fody/files/21643.jpg (or even hand-made
ones, like this: https://osm.fit.vutbr.cz/fody/files/11998.jpg), please
send me a picture.

This goes for everybody reading this, of course.

The Czech OSM community offered to provide some of their map layers and
tools for mapping of hiking trails for Bosnia and we will need as many
of these as possible. I'll write more on the topic in about a month or so.

Cheers,

--
Michal Fabík