[Talk-baltics] SOTM Baltics organization

Ilya Zverev zverik at textual.ru
Thu Apr 25 12:54:41 UTC 2013

Manuel Hohmann писал 2013-04-25 16:40:
> On the MMM-2012 website I just saw that you also have videos of the
> talks available. I think this is very useful, so I think we should
> look for a suitable venue / equipment for that. How did you do it for
> the MMM-2012 - did you have a venue which was equipped with video
> cameras or just brought some video equipment?

OSM community can do more than you think -- for example, find any kind
of tech equipment :) But for this New Year I bought myself a video
camera, so at least one stream of presentations will be recorded in
glorious HD 1080p.

The MMM-2012 site was being constantly updated: at first it contained
some basic info, then the registration form, then the schedule, after
the conference -- words of gratitude, and finally links to videos. So it
was relevant at all times, and still is.

IZ