[Talk-baltics] Fwd: Registration

Ilya Zverev zverik at textual.ru
Mon Apr 29 10:53:07 UTC 2013

Vladimir Elistratov писал 2013-04-29 14:16:
> I'd suggest to wait for the web-site to be set up. It would be
> strange to offer people 2 registration sites: raw Eventbrite and
> conference website with Eventbrite registration.
>
> Ilya, is it ok for you to set up the website in the coming days, say,
> till the 5th of May?

Registration in any case would be via eventbrite, so the presence of
the site doesn't matter. I plan to buy the domain tomorrow, and set up a
placeholder page linking to the eventbrite, until I finish the logo and
some texts (and after discussion, of course).

So, I suggest opening registration on the 1st of May. The first version
of the site would be out next week (around 9th) — I don't know how
pressing is this issue, but the site is not essential right now: it's
when the call for papers opens the site would matter.

IZ