[Talk-baltics] The conference website is complete

Jaak Laineste jaak at openstreetmap.ee
Mon Jun 3 07:29:33 UTC 2013

Nice.

Btw, it may be worth to link to the Estonian official public transportation portal http://www.peatus.ee/#route_search/eng . UI is a bit bad (like often for public services), but it should have quite correct info.

As peatus.ee uses client-side routing then you can find easily their source data also: http://www.peatus.ee/estonia/stops.txt and routes.txt.