[Talk-baltics] [Talk-ee] SOTM Baltics ürituse varajase registreerija soodus

Jaak Laineste (Nutiteq) jaak at nutiteq.com
Mon Jun 3 09:26:56 UTC 2013

Great news: we have a local volunteer for catering arrangements - Anne. I guess need 2 lunches, and one break before noon and another afternoon, and dinner for Saturday? The first questions is how many people and what is the budget - currently we don't know really either of them, so I guess we can start with it in few weeks.

I updated TODO spreadsheet.

Jaak