[Talk-baltics] Registration

Jaak Laineste jaak at openstreetmap.ee
Mon May 6 12:45:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

What is status of web page? Regarding Skobbler - they were interested, but we'd need nice 1-pager PDF with sponsorship options, so they can circulate it internally. Just email and homepage is not good enough for this.

Who could prepare it? I can provide some samples from the other SOTM events. Probably we'd have 3 options: gold sponsor 1000 EUR, normal sponsor 300 EUR (in eventbrite) and platinum sponsor 3000 EUR (which would eliminate need to worry about other sponsors).

Jaak