[Talk-baltics] Lauching the site and registration

Jaak Laineste jaak at openstreetmap.ee
Sat May 18 09:40:40 UTC 2013

Yes, it seems to be possible. For this I had to change the paypal account to another one which has payment service active. Now you can select paypal account or just credit card. Credit Card is still is processed by PayPal. Eventbrite has direct CreditCard processing also, but we'd need then bank account in one of few selected countries.

Jaak