[Talk-baltics] Cemetery import

Rihards richlv at nakts.net
Tue May 21 20:30:10 UTC 2019

On 21.05.19 21:53, Tomas Straupis wrote:
> Hello
>
> Please check cemetery imports in your countries by user "soshial".
>
> I've checked in Lithuania and deleted all of them because of bad
> geometries, incorrect tags (incorrect religions, cemeteries instead of
> archaeological_sites and some cemeteries instead of buildings),
> overlapping objects (cemeteries on top of existing cemeteries) etc.

Thank you for noticing this. Involving DWG right away:
* there are multiple changesets
* the imports have not been discussed
* data quality is low
* data source is unknown

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/soshial/history

It would be best to revert them all and discuss later, before edits pile
up and complicate the reverts.
Tomas, do you have a list of changesets you have reverted?
--
 Rihards