[OSM-talk-be] historische kaarten als basis??

Ben Laenen benlaenen at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 10:39:13 UTC 2008

These administrative boundaries really seem to be a problem...

Does anyone have any idea what official institution actually keeps this
information? It should be described at least somewhere I'd think and my
naive self hopes there's somewhere a series of laws describing all
boundaries, but I have the feeling the NGI is the official
institution...

But I mean, there should be at least one law telling how to know in
which municipality a certain place is, right?

Ben