[OSM-talk-be] Mapping Party Deinze

Kenny Knecht kenny.knecht at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 20:39:13 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Some people in Eastflanders are planning a mapping party in April. The
location would be Deinze. As far is OSM is concerned this mostly terra
incognita
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=50.989019&lon=3.5&zoom=12 so it should be
spectacular to go mapping there.
It's also easily accessed by train and by highway (E17).
The presumable date would be Sunday April 17 but the doodle is still open so
if you would en masse vote for another data go ahead
http://www.doodle.com/bntcfbytxydzrb4s
We are still looking for a location. Bike hiring could be done in
http://www.hetverzet.be/ for about 11€/day which is about the same thing as
bringing it along on the train (9€ I think). Please notify me if you are
interested.
Any extra info from people with lots of experience is welcome.

So long,

Kenny