[OSM-talk-be] New project

Ben Abelshausen ben.abelshausen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:43:20 GMT 2010

First of all: Thanks for all the quick answers!

I can probably have the street names (even segments of the street) available
in the correct order along with the traces. Maybe we can setup some way of
working with all the data in a more organised way in the future. I will
start doing some tests myself and will come back to this issue.

Another question: What kind of GPS device is best? It has to be accurate,
has to be able to hold quite a lot of data and it has te be easy to use
(less buttons = better). I ask this question because the review page on the
wiki is not really user friendly. I have done some mapping and testing with
a mio device but it doesn't seem very accurate.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GPS_Reviews

Maybe one of these?

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/GPS_Devices_OSM_Netherlands

Regards,