[OSM-talk-be] Future mapping parties

Kenny Knecht kenny.knecht at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 22:03:05 BST 2010

Hi all,

Nice to hear things went ok in Turnhout.
The mapping party in Deinze is fixed at Sunday April 18. I have put a link
to cake diagram on the wiki pageand I will try to create some img files from
it for garmin users: I really liked that idea.
After we have our tracks we can gather in the ceder where we will have a
meeting room at our disposal: I didn't succeed in finding a free room with
wifi :-(. But if everyone pays a small fee we will have a really nice room
at our disposal.
So any other tips or confirmations for that Sunday: please go ahead!

Kenny

PS Personally I don't think we need our own web space: the information is
less available for the international community and for newbies it's one more
place they need to out about. The main website is easily extended for our
own needs. But I didn't follow the whole discussion... If you do have some
time and energy left I feel much more need for a vzw/ASBL