[OSM-talk-be] Volunteer needed regarding an academic project in relation to the OSM Foundation

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 11:05:29 UTC 2010

Hello,

We are currently looking at setting up a collaboration with the university
of Leuven/Louvain in Belgium with legal researcher for the OpenStreetMap
Foundation. If you are interested in legal topics and that you live in
Belgium, please contact me. I can answer in English and in French if needed.
I am afraid my flemmish is not good enough to reply to.
Those topics are covering issues with licenses (not the most interesting
topic for them) but also liabilities, reuse within INSPIRE and PSI
directives, etc... There are many interesting legal topics to be
investigated and it would be great if someone could step up.

Emilie Laffray
OSMF Treasurer