[OSM-talk-be] Fietsknooppuntennetwerken/Cycle node networks in Belgium

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 20:33:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

I adapted my Python script to cope with the tentacles approach at the
beginning and end of the routes in the cycle node network. The script
now recognizes them and catalogs them properly, but they are not
checked for continuity (yet).

So now I'm in the process of removing all the xx-xx relations I
created between split cycle network nodes and extending the routes
that arrive at such nodes with 'tentacles', for lack of a better term.

Cheers,

Jo

There was never a reaction on the list to what I posted before (quoted
text below), maybe it was too unclear what I meant. I apologise if
that's the case.