[OSM-talk-be] OSM introduction

Ben Abelshausen ben.abelshausen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 09:05:07 UTC 2011

Hi All,

The introduction on OSM with relation to HOT will take place on sunday 2 okt
at 15:00.

Address is Sint-Veerleplein 3 - 301 9000 Gent:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=51.056482&mlon=3.721308&zoom=18&layers=M

Reminder: The introduction is for an organisation called Africa4U using OSM.
They did some mapping in the past but never used OSM before.

If some of you would still like to join or help with the introduction,
please let me know. Maybe we can meet a bit earlier on sunday? It would be
nice to finally meet some of the mappers in Belgium! :-)

Parking should nog be a problem if you take one the many underground parking
places in the city center or even better when using public transportation,
tram line 1 stops right at sint-veerleplein and leaves at Gent Sint Pieters.

Best Regards,

Ben