[OSM-talk-be] Map of Liège with OpenStreetMap data's

Julien Fastré julienfastre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:34:35 UTC 2012

No, I used Mapnik. I found a lot of documentation and Maperitive is not
open source.

Not too much post-processing: I exported the map to SVG, using the
python library Cairo, and exported from svg to pdf in command line. This
was perfect for the printer, who could print it without any manipulation.

I think it would be great to run your script in the Liege area. Can you
tell me where to find it and how I can learn how it works ?
Julien