[OSM-talk-be] POIs

Marc Zoutendijk marczoutendijk at mac.com
Sat Jul 25 10:28:03 UTC 2015

Op 24 jul. 2015, om 21:31 heeft Marc Gemis <marc.gemis op gmail.com> het volgende geschreven:

> I meant a permalink to map that shows all restaurants and all bakeries, not places that combine both features, sorry for the confusion. I cannot create a permalink if the POIs are in different "categories" or tabs in your UI.

That is indeed not possible.

Showing both objects on one map is simply done with userpois:
amenity=restaurant
shop=bakery

But again, the permalink is not working for the userpopis. It is on my todo-list to fix that!

Marc.