[OSM-talk-be] publieke telefooncellen / public telephones

wannes wannesss at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:26:05 UTC 2015

Op 28 jul. 2015 12:13 PM schreef "Ruben Maes" <ruben at janmaes.com>:

> En nu het rare: er waren 320 telefooncellen met operator die ik heb
> verwijderd. Nu ik eens kijk naar alle telefonen
> (http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/aCL), blijkt dat er nu nog exact 320
> overblijven!

It has been a while for me and OSM.
If I do a survey for one of these 320 and I see no phoneboot, I remove the
node?
(Some are right around the corner)

If I see one of these 320 that is still there. Would it be useful to add a
comment to the node? "Yes, verified 2015-07-28, still in place, do not
remove"