[OSM-talk-be] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Help us make a logo! (and win tickets to State of the Map 2016!)

Ruben Maes ruben at janmaes.com
Wed Jul 29 20:41:27 UTC 2015

Hi everyone

I just realised this might interest some of you.
As you know State of the Map is in Brussels next year. And they need a
logo! There's a contest and there aren't many entries yet.
(https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Of_The_Map_2016/Logo_entries)
So if you got an idea and can use Inkscape or Illustrator or the like,
give it a shot!

I've drawn something myself but there must be people who can do a better job.