[Talk-bo] [OSM-talk] Redaction of inproperly imported protected areas data

Paul Norman penorman en mac.com
Vie Mayo 9 22:30:47 UTC 2014

I held off on the redaction because there was some hope of getting
Permission from the WDPA, but it looks like they won't be licensing
the data under an open license, or giving us special permission.