[Talk-bo] Flood Response

russell.deffner en hotosm.org russell.deffner en hotosm.org
Lun Feb 12 17:59:36 UTC 2018

Greetings,

Forgive the message in English. I am Russell Deffner with the Humanitarian
OpenStreetMap Team (HOT <http://hotosm.org/> ) and we are addressing a
request for basemap data of the area affected by the recent flooding in
Bolivia.

We want to make sure to collaborate with any local mapping initiatives you
may already have going, so please contact either me directly, or the HOT
Activation Working Group at activation en hotosm.org
<mailto:activation en hotosm.org>

Sincerely,

=Russ

Russell Deffner

Volunteer Disaster Mapping Coordinator

Email:  <mailto:Russell.Deffner en hotosm.org> Russell.Deffner en hotosm.org

OSM/Skype: russdeffner

Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)

 <http://hotosm.org/> Web |
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team> Wiki |