[Talk-bo] Flood Response

russell.deffner en hotosm.org russell.deffner en hotosm.org
Dom Mar 11 17:54:21 UTC 2018

Greetings everyone,

I just wanted to follow up, we completed the mapping project along the Taquina river but our partners never sent any additional requests. So we will be concluding the HOT response soon. If you ever need our help getting mapping projects for disaster or humanitarian efforts, don't hesitate to contact either myself or the general email: info en hotosm.org

Thank you,
=Russ

Russell Deffner
Volunteer Disaster Mapping Coordinator
Email: Russell.Deffner en hotosm.org
OSM/Skype: russdeffner
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team (HOT)

-----Original Message-----
From: russell.deffner en hotosm.org <russell.deffner en hotosm.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2018 1:04 PM
To: 'Marco Antonio' <marcoantoniofrias en gmail.com>; talk-bo en openstreetmap.org
Subject: RE: [Talk-bo] Flood Response

Hello again Marco and all,

I haven't heard back from anyone else, so I went ahead and made a project to map buildings in Tiquipaya along the river as you suggested.  Some of it's dense so I've restricted the project to intermediate mappers in hopes the quality stays very high.  Let us know if you see anything you'd like changed and we'll just keep in touch as we move forward.

Link to project: https://tasks.hotosm.org/project/4169

Thank you again,
=Russ