[Talk-br] Site do OpenStreetMap agora é traduzível no Translatewiki

Vitor George vitor.george em gmail.com
Quarta Setembro 23 01:27:48 BST 2009

Oi pessoal,

Agora as traduções do site principal serão feitas no translatewiki.

Talvez agora fique um pouco mais fácil de manter a tradução integrada.

Abs,
Vitor

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason <avarab em gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 8:13 PM
Subject: [OSM-dev] The OpenStreetMap website is now translatable at
Translatewiki
To: OpenStreetMap <talk em openstreetmap.org>, OpenStreetMap development <
dev em openstreetmap.org>, OpenStreetMap local contacts <
local-contacts em openstreetmap.org>, mediawiki-i18n em lists.wikimedia.org

The main OpenStreetMap website (http://openstreetmap.org) can now be
translated on the web using Translatewiki. I originally floated the
idea in July[1] and after meeting up with the maintainers of
Translatewiki at Wikimania 2009[2] we made it happen. Nikerabbit and
Siebrand (Translatewiki guys) have done some great work on making this
happen.

If you want to translate OpenStreetMap site you can now do so at the
Translatewiki site:

   http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:OpenStreetMap

Since it was imported yesterday from the OpenStreetMap SVN server
we've had 1500 edits to the translations by 10 different users. 9 of
those are to languages that didn't have translations already (although
they're still small):

 Stats for yesterday:
http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Translating:OpenStreetMap/stats/trunk&oldid=1521779
 Stats for today:
http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Translating:OpenStreetMap/stats/trunk&oldid=1527284
 Stats for *now*:
http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:OpenStreetMap/stats/trunk

These translations aren't automatically being synced back to the
OpenStreetMap SVN repository yet. Me and Nikerabbit have been fixing
bugs in the import/export process required to make this happen. Those
bugs don't affect translations on Translatewiki.net, but it might be a
few days before we can start committing back so the translated strings
will show up on the OpenStreetMap site.

So please go to Translatewiki and help make OpenStreetMap available in
your language!

1. http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/2009-July/016127.html
2. http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/2009-August/016707.html