[Talk-br] Importaçao Orelhãos

Arlindo Pereira openstreetmap em arlindopereira.com
Sexta Dezembro 24 05:31:42 GMT 2010

Wow, Christian, thanks for coming with this! I had such a hard work to map
cellphones here on Rio! :P

Unfortunately I couldn't browse the information with either Firefox or
Chromium; probably the page only works on Internet Explorer. Will try asap
from a Windows machine.

Cheers,
Arlindo