[Talk-br] Re-2: Importaçao Orelhâos

Christian Sponheuer | GeoBahia Ser cs em geobahia.net.br
Sexta Dezembro 24 05:45:38 GMT 2010

Hello,

yea it only works with Internet Explorer. However if we'd get a agreement i would do the import script.
It is about 530.000 phone booths just for Telemar. The geolocation is included in detail as WGS Minutes.

For import i should load the actual dump and export the booths with osmosis and check for the next
phone booth. If no is in a range of 100 Meter, it will be added.

The best to come: Details like adress and phone number is included as well as the information if the
booth can make long distance calls.

This is worth to import ... However first somebody with native language skills should kiss the ass of
anatel before we're dreaming about import... ;-)

Here's a data example with IE:
http://img697.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=image4ri.png

Even great to locate cep codes!

Feliz natal para todos!