[Talk-br] Novidades sobre o CloudMade Routing

Vitor George vitor.george em gmail.com
Quinta Janeiro 14 16:05:52 GMT 2010

Olá,

Boas notícias, agora o mapa da cloudmade agora é atualizado diariamente.

Não creio ser necessário rodar o script todos os dias, pois ele demora muito
e não necessitamos do indicador diariamente. Continuarei rodando o script
semanalmente.

Existem também algumas mudanças no editor de conversões.

Abs,
Vitor

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nick Black <nickblack1 em gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 5:10 AM
Subject: [OSM-talk] Daily Updates to CloudMade Routing
To: osm <talk em openstreetmap.org>, talk-us em openstreetmap.org, Openstreetmap
allgemeines in Deutsch <talk-de em openstreetmap.org>
Cc: Pavel Tsekhotsky <ptsekhotsky em cogniance.com>, Dmytro Korochkin <
dkorochkin em cogniance.com>

Hi guys,

Some of you use CloudMade's routing to debug your mapping.  We've had
a lot of feedback that though useful, there are two problems:

1 - The routing is out of date, often lagging many days behind
2 - There are bugs with turn restrictions

As of this week, we are updating routing every 24 hours which should
help with checking mapping and finding errors.  Routing should update
by early evening GMT (16.00 is the target time) with data from the
previous day.  So at 16:00 on Friday 15th Dec, routing will have data
up to 00:00 on Friday 15th Dec.   This is a new service, so exact
completion times for the import will probably vary.

Turn restrictions - we are working on bug fixes for all of the turn
restriction problems that exist on our bug tracker.  You can report
bugs and request features here:
http://developers.cloudmade.com/projects/routing-http-api/issues

Happy mapping.

--