[Talk-br] [HOT] Satelite Imagery for mapping Alagoas and Pernambuco Floodings

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc em arkemie.com
Quarta Junho 23 09:12:00 BST 2010

Hi,

I set up a little WMS server on my home computer, with a few images,
initially selected by Vitor. If anyone could offer better server
resources, feel free to step in.

Samuel Vale is also setting up a TMS
(http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-br/2010-June/001510.html)

The CBERS images could benefit from warping with reference points.
Multiple OSM GPS tracks are available in Maceio, much fewer inland.

In the meantime, the WMS layer should be shifted in JOSM to match GPS
tracks and existing OSM data (though some imported roads are sometimes
not very accurate either).

You can use the following URL in JOSM :
http://osm.arkemie.org/cgi-bin/cbers_osm_wms?map=/mapsite/cbers/cbers.map&service=wms&request=getmap&version=1.1.0&layers=maceio_20090325,maceio_20091009,quebrangulo_20090103_432,20081020_5,20091001_2&format=jpeg&CRS=EPSG:4326&

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem