[Talk-br] Fixed shift in "Branquinha" image

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc em arkemie.com
Sábado Junho 26 12:36:01 BST 2010

Bom dia,

I noticed a shift in the CBERS image that includes Branquinha. It was
due to an error in carrying out the process. The image has just been
georeferenced again.

My apologies to all those who have used the image for mapping, and
particularly Rodrigo de Avila and Braulio Bezerra, who I notice have
been active in this area.

An image that includes parts of Uniao dos Palmares and San José da Laje,
between the clouds, has been added.

Another one including Quebrangulo and Paulo Jacinto had been added before.

Links to use the images from Potlatch are available in the wiki.

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem