[Talk-br] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Couple new MapQuest Open features you might like

vitor vitor.george em gmail.com
Quinta Novembro 11 20:33:24 GMT 2010

Muito legal, funciona pro Brasil também.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Antony Pegg <antthelimey em gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 5:19 PM
Subject: [OSM-talk] Couple new MapQuest Open features you might like
To: talk em openstreetmap.org

So we pushed out an update to the open.mapquest.co.uk and other sites today

blog post about it here:
http://blog.mapquest.com/

but in short(ish) form:

a) Right-click anywhere to see the closest feature in the map data

b) Editing links:
 - in the pop-up window, choose Potlatch 2 or JOSM to open the editor where
you clicked
 - "Edit" button in top-right of map display opens Potlatch 2 on the map
you're looking at
 - "Edit this location" link in the left-side panel under each search
result, to open Potlatch 2

c) Send-to website (AKA Embed map on website)
 - click on the "Send to" button above the left panel, next to the print
button. the Website tab gives you an iframe snippet you can drop on to a web
page that will display that map on your web page

d) Potlatch 2 update
 - got a new build up there - includes the build number now YAY
 - ALSO includes MOUSE SCROLL WHEEL SUPPORT!! Thanks Andy!
(unless you're on Safari.  If anyone has Steve Jobs' email, feel free to
email him about it)
 - and we've applied a MapQuest skin to it, so its all brand-ified (oooh
ahhhh)

Hope you like it. Feedback, as always, greatly appreciated

Ant