[Talk-br] OGP Meetings em Brasília dia 17 e 18

Pedro Markun pedro em esfera.mobi
Segunda Abril 9 16:05:48 BST 2012

Awesome :)

Wanna stay with us Alex? Or do you have hotel booking already?

We'll probably do the Lambe's project as well (gluing budget information on
the door of the companies) it would be good to find companies outside OSM
mapped area so we can do both (+walking papers!) together on sunday :)

[]'s
Pedro Markun