[Talk-br] Tagging blocks in brasilia

Tulio Macedo tuliomac em gmail.com
Terça Abril 24 01:18:33 BST 2012

I've some thoughts about it, in [1] we have an street name, it's not
official, but it's how we call it. The street between SCRN 709 and SCRN 710
is SCRN 709/710. All the cases when this occurs can be mapped, even
virtually.

In [2], it's more like a dot at center of the block, it's confusing, as you
described. A superquadra is a block with 500 x 500 meters. In the picture
you can see it, the streets drawing a square.

Those blocks in Taguatinga, in [3], can be named by the street. In the
example, QNA 45 is a street where the houses in both sides have adresses
like QNA 45 Casa (house) 5 or QNA 45 Casa 4. In Guará, Lago Sul, Lago
Norte, will be the same.

Regards,

Tulio

[1] https://skitch.com/alexbarth/8i8em/java-openstreetmap-editor