[Talk-br] Mapping in Rio de Janeiro

Arlindo Pereira openstreetmap em arlindopereira.com
Quinta Junho 7 19:04:39 BST 2012

Hi Alex! I live in Rio, and I'm willing to do it. Where are you going to
stay here? We could come up with some micromapping for the area. I could
trace the roads before, if necessary.

By the way, June 17 is sunday :P

Cheers,
Arlindo "Nighto" Pereira