[Talk-br] Eleição para o conselho do OpenStreetMap

Vitor George vitor.george em gmail.com
Quarta Agosto 14 21:23:17 UTC 2013

Pessoal,

Para quem interessar, logo haverá eleição para o conselho da OpenStreetMap
Foundation.

Vitor

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Frederik Ramm <frederik em remote.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Subject: [OSM-talk] OSMF Board Election 2013 - candidates wanted
To: "osmf-talk em openstreetmap.org" <osmf-talk em openstreetmap.org>
Cc: Talk Openstreetmap <talk em openstreetmap.org>,
osmf-announce em openstreetmap.org

Dear OSMF members,

(Cc'ing the general talk list in case someone who isn't yet a member would
like to become one!)

   another Annual General Meeting is looming in early September - the
formal announcement will be posted on the OSMF lists soon.

In the mean time, could I have your attention for the upcoming board
election. There's three seats (of a total seven) up for grabs, and I hope
that some of you will throw your hat into the ring.

If you are a paid-up member of the OSMF by the time of the AGM, you are
eligible - just add your name to the table on this Wiki page:

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/**wiki/Foundation/AGM13/**Election_to_Board<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/AGM13/Election_to_Board>

If you're not yet a member, all's not lost - go to
http://www.osmfoundation.org/**wiki/Join<http://www.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Join>to
sign up today.

Bye
Frederik

--
Frederik Ramm  ##  eMail frederik em remote.org  ##  N49°00'09" E008°23'33"