[Talk-br] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Upcoming changes to OpenStreetMap.org website

Arlindo Pereira openstreetmap em arlindopereira.com
Quarta Novembro 13 20:56:43 UTC 2013

Para quem não acompanha a lista internacional, está se planejando um
redesign da página inicial do projeto, e o autor espera sugestões e
críticas construtivas.

[]s

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rob Nickerson <rob.j.nickerson em gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Subject: [OSM-talk] Upcoming changes to OpenStreetMap.org website
To: OpenStreetMap <talk em openstreetmap.org>

(The aim of this email is to provide prior knowledge of an upcoming change
to the OSM website and to give you an opportunity to provide constructive
feedback)

Hi All,

Today the updated design for the main OpenStreetMap.org website is nearly
ready to be rolled out. You can view a demo at
redesign.apis.dev.openstreetmap.org and you can read about the latest
changes on the “pull request” at:

https://github.com/openstreetmap/openstreetmap-website/pull/498#issuecomment-28309700

This is the cumulation of many months of work starting with Saman's
presentation at State of the Map US 2013. Obviously I realise that not
everyone has the time to search for all the background in the mailing lists
and "github pull request" so to help I have collated the video and slides
from both SotM US 2013 and SotM 2013 at
http://2013.stateofthemap.org/blog/upcoming-changes-openstreetmaporg-website/

Please take a minute or two to give it a try – both positive feedback and
constructive criticism is welcomed.

Regards,
RobJN

Final acceptance is by the OpenStreetMap Foundation and it's Working
Groups. The work of the Foundation and the Working Groups is explained at:
http://2013.stateofthemap.org/blog/work-openstreetmap-foundation/